Sunday, July 02, 2006

A "Vetti" Post

I did not want to write this post! And why am I doing it? Well, I had nothing worthwhile to do. You see, it is like this. I just put in a dvd for burning and it takes 9 minutes. I was wondering what to do until then. Voila! A post on the blog!

It has been a long time since I blogged. I somehow am not very interested in blogging. You sit and type a whole lot of crap which many people dont even read through completely. And yet, I blog! Why? For the heck of it. "Hey! I have a blog". "I got $10 through google ads on my blog!". Awwww... give me a break!

But, sometimes I get this urge to post. I rack my tiny brain for a topic. Politics, sports(?!), science, religion, philosophy... Oh God! Dilemma! Cant decide on one topic! Because, this is one bad habit our brain has. If you want to decide on a single topic, it would suggest a thousand. When you want a thousand, it wont even get one. By the time I decide on a topic, the feeling would subside. No blog. No brain damage due to excessive thinking. And I live happily ever after until I get that urge again!

I wonder how people... Ah! Burning completed. My job here is finished!

No comments:





.